PLMR has a proven track record in securing media coverage for third sector organisations. Having worked with charities, social enterprises and not-for-profits we have a strong understanding of the stories that get journalists’ attention.
We have worked alongside charities of all sizes, including Cancer Research UK, Less Survivable Cancers Taskforce, the Neurological Alliance, and Combat Stress to deliver coverage that helps charities achieve their wider aims – whether through television, radio, local or national newspapers, or the trade and sector media.
We can work with you to put your cause at the top of the media agenda, our services include:
- Identifying target journalists
- Creating your narrative and selling in your stories to the media
- Tailoring materials and story angles for your audiences to maximise your press coverage
- Devising PR campaigns to deliver your desired objectives
- Full media monitoring
- Running outsourced press offices on your behalf
- Production of corporate materials e.g. annual reports and websites