PLMR and Snapdragon at PLMR provide a full range of services tailored for all clients across the Built Environment. We understand that engagement is not “one size fits all” and have run projects using techniques ranging from developing detailed stakeholder maps for projects in highly engaged areas to holding VIP stakeholder sessions for projects of national importance. With a strong understanding of the property sector, we can help any client, large or small, to undertake genuine stakeholder engagement.
Our team can deliver a range of services, tailored to the property sector, including:
- Bespoke, detailed stakeholder mapping to identify key stakeholders at the outset
- One-on-One meetings with key stakeholders
- Presentations to political stakeholders and community groups
- Engagement with wider political stakeholders
- Monitoring of stakeholder activity and commentary
- Creation of pre-committee briefings for local councillors and committee members
- Regional offices in Birmingham, Cambridge, Chelmsford, and Norwich which give genuine local expertise and understanding when undertaking stakeholder engagement.
We have worked with some of the biggest names in property, including Berkeley Homes, Crest Nicholson, and Clarion Housing Group and we would be delighted to help any organisation undertake truly effective stakeholder engagement.