We know that it takes decades to create your reputation and that maintaining the public’s confidence is vitally important to the success of any healthcare organisation.
From local media reporting of a critical regulator’s report, to a national TV programme threatening to air secret camera footage taken inside your service, the PLMR Team has unrivalled experience protecting the reputations of healthcare providers of all sizes.
On call 24/7, we can rapidly help redefine the media narrative; maintain relationships with the people you support, their loved ones, and the local community; and make sure commissioners and politicians hear the reassuring messages they need to continue placing their trust in you.
Routinely recognised by the communications industry for the strength of our reputation management service, we’re with you every step of the way. Our services include:
- Completing an in-depth reputation management audit and risk assessment, ensuring you understand your communications risks and can prepare appropriately.
- For known issues – we will plan and execute an holistic response covering media and stakeholder engagement that proactively takes control of the narrative and shapes your route forward.
- For moments when the media catch you unprepared – we can quickly take control of the situation managing the communication response at speed so you can focus on the operational considerations.
- Attendance at Court hearings or inquests, working closely with legal counsel to manage the public reporting and the aftermath of the hearing.
- Making set piece announcements, such as the closure or sale of a service or the announcement of the findings from a quality investigation.
No matter what the situation facing your organisation is, our team of experts will advise on all aspects of your communications, recognising that the media is only one element of a crisis scenario. Our full service response spans stakeholder, staff and customer engagement, social media management, and engaging with Commissioners and politicians.