PLMR and Snapdragon at PLMR provide a full range of services tailored for all clients across the Built Environment. We understand that consultation is not “one size fits all” and have run projects using techniques ranging from workshop-based events for strategic land in the Green Belt to knocking on neighbour’s doors for small developments in urban areas. With a strong understanding of the property sector, we can help any client, large or small, to undertake effective community consultation.
Our team can deliver a range of services, tailored to the property sector, including:
- Public consultation events from small workshops to high-profile exhibitions
- Community surveys and questionnaires, enhanced by our bespoke Mapdragon consultation software
- Presentations to community councils and groups
- Leaflet delivery and door-knocking campaigns
- Regional offices in Birmingham, Cambridge, Chelmsford, and Norwich which give genuine local expertise and understanding when undertaking community consultation.
We have worked with some of the biggest names in property and high-profile schemes such as the expansion of Crystal Palace Football Club’s Selhurst Park Stadium, Addington Capital’s regeneration of Harlow Town Centre, and the 68 storey South Quay Plaza scheme with Berkeley Homes.