PLMR’s CEO Kevin Craig on GB News reviewing the Friday papers

Kevin Craig

Founder and CEO

Debate on GB News on Friday reflected the divided opinions across the UK on whether it is now time to move on from Partygate, or whether it is important hold to account those who made rules they didn’t keep to themselves.  Many people in the UK are bored with stories of Covid-19 rule breaking in Downing Street and don’t want to hear about it any more.  Many of these people are much more pre-occupied with the cost of living and international affairs.  Indeed there is consensus among all sides of politics that this issue will not be a factor at the next General Election.  In contrast, many people in the UK are still upset and angry about what they see as Government not upholding high standards of integrity.  Some polls suggested that a majority of Britons believe that Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak should resign after they were fined by police for breaking lockdown rules and Sir Keir Starmer has pledged to do just that if he is sanctioned.  Some 56 per cent of people say the Prime Minister and Chancellor should quit for breaching Covid restrictions by attending Mr Johnson’s birthday celebrations in the Cabinet room in June 2020.  Just over a third, or 34 per cent, said they should remain in their jobs while 10 per cent said they did not know.

This divided opinion, this divided nation, were reflected in heated early morning exchanges on Friday on GB News featuring PLMR Founder Kevin Craig on Partygate.  Other topics covered in a busy news day included  police and crime, and the increasing likelihood of a windfall tax.

PLMR’s CEO, Kevin Craig, discusses Post Office scandal, conversion therapy and the elderly’s status of wealth on LBC

PLMR CEO Kevin Craig on Sky News discusses online speculation surrounding the health of Catherine, Princess of Wales

Kevin Craig on Republican voting contests and how 20% of UK adults are out of work – BBC News The Context

PLMR’s CEO, Kevin Craig, covering PM accusations, the Hate Monster campaign and remote worker strikes on GB News

Kevin Craig on Times Radio – What could a National Wealth Fund achieve?

Leon Emirali speaks on BBC News about the discussion surrounding UK military action in Yemen

Add PLMR to your contacts

PLMR’s crisis communications experience is second to none, and includes pre-emptive and reactive work across traditional and social media channels. We work with a range of organisations to offer critical communication support when they are faced with difficult and challenging scenarios.