PLMR is a successful, fast-growing integrated communications agency with a dynamic, vibrant team that works across a number of high-profile clients to deliver public affairs, public relations and digital strategies and solutions for its clients.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Digital Executive to join our creative and digital teams. In this role, you’ll take responsibility for creating innovative digital solutions for a range of clients across different sectors, focusing on social media and digital marketing strategy. We are looking for someone that is highly-motivated, organised, has excellent attention to detail and above all is passionate about delivering creative high-quality, engaging digital content.
- Creating organic social media content, and content calendars, for clients
- Auditing social media channels (SWAT analysis) to identify problem areas and recommend actions to improve results
- Analysing social channels to draft reports on their success
- Managing digital advertising plans and devising strategies to maximise click-throughs
- Basic graphic design knowledge to create infographics, visuals for social content
- Take responsibility for consistency, accuracy and ensure all work produced is of a high quality in accordance with client brand standards
- Proficient using all major social media platforms
- Experience of digital advertising platforms, with emphasis on Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram and Twitter essential. Other platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, TikTok) highly desirable.
- Experience using graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Canva etc highly desirable
- Knowledge of the WordPress Content Management System – in particular experience using Elementor Page Building is advantageous
- Proven ability to work effectively under time pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience developing creative briefs and working to briefs
- Understanding of usage and copyright requirements for images and video
- Must enjoy working in a fast-moving agency environment, a team player with the ability to adapt quickly and deliver a broad range of projects