PLMR is a successful, fast-growing integrated communications agency with a dynamic, vibrant team that works across a number of high-profile clients to deliver public affairs, public relations and digital strategies and solutions for its clients.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Digital Executive to join our creative and digital teams. In this role, you’ll take responsibility for creating innovative web and digital solutions for a range of clients across. We are looking for someone that is highly motivated, organised, has excellent attention to detail and above all is passionate about delivering creative high quality engaging digital content.
- Designing, building and managing website projects across a range of clients, including website building and client delivery
- Managing digital advertising plans and devising strategies to maximise click-throughs
- Overseeing Search Engine Optimisation strategies and providing training and support to accounts across the business
- Graphic design support for infographics, web elements and documents
- Take responsibility for consistency, accuracy and ensure all work produced is of a high quality in accordance with client brand standards
- Proficient using the WordPress Content Management System – in particular experience using Elementor Page Building system highly desirable
- Experience of digital advertising platforms including Google advertising and Facebook advertising platforms
- Experience using graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Canva etc
- Understanding and knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation, experience of using SEO tracking tools desirable
- Proven ability to work effectively under time pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience developing creative briefs and working to briefs
- Understanding of usage and copyright requirements for images and video
- Must enjoy working in a fast-moving agency environment, a team player with the ability to adapt quickly and deliver a broad range of projects