PLMR is a successful, fast-growing communications agency with a roster of high-profile internal and market-leading clients. We work across many specialist areas, including health & social care, sustainability, and education, and we have a dynamic, vibrant, and supportive team.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to expand our award-winning Health and Social Care Team. The successful candidate will be a core member of a team that is passionate about the impact health and care organisations have on our local communities, and that works with numerous clients to improve society’s understanding of the evolving health and social care sector and the skills and dedicate of those working within it.
- Liaise with clients in a confident manner and build strong working relationships.
- Draft press releases, newsletters, briefings, campaign material, social media posts, and blogs.
- Research target media outlets and secure press coverage for clients across the Health and Social Care practice.
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement PR and PA activity.
- Work collaboratively in a way that supports and develops the broader health and social care team.
- Experience (1+ year) working in a communications agency or in-house PR role.
- Aptitude for telling stories through written content in a variety of formats.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with fast turnarounds.
- Highly motivated and able to work under your own initiative
- An excellent understanding of the UK media.
- An understanding of the UK health and social care sector, or a desire to learn about it once appointed.