Advent Communications PR has a vacancy for an enthusiastic individual to support the expansion of the agency.
We’ve enjoyed a strong 2015 and as such are on the recruitment trail to add a new PR account executive to our team.
The successful candidate will join an award-winning agency which has provided news driven PR for a range of clients for more than 16 years.
If you have at least a year’s experience with a PR agency, or have a background in journalism, and fancy the chance of working with some exciting and varied clients then please forward your CV to Julie Bristow at Julie@advent-communications.co.uk by Tuesday, December 8.
- To work alongside Account Managers to support the delivery of PR strategies to target local, regional, national and trade media target audiences
- Represent the company and clients at various events, seminars and conferences
- To work across a diverse and range of PR accounts
- Writing news stories and features
- The preparation and writing of press releases
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Maintaining and building relationships with media on a local, regional, national and trade level
- Delivering digital media strategies, through platforms such as social media
- Administration reporting work
- A minimum of one year’s experience with a PR agency, or a background in journalism
Skills and abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work flexibly with a range of organisations and demonstrate creativity
- A flair for coming up with new ideas to help us make our clients’ businesses, everybody’s business
- The ability to work effectively in a close knit team, and also independently
- Good IT skills and use of Microsoft Word